11.18.2013

My personal learning network (PNL)

Regarding my Personal Learning Network, I must admit that is a little bit limited. I only use Facebook in order to keep myself posted on institutional issues. I'm a member of several groups on Facebook such Proferores de Ingles de la Republica Argentina and other groups related to ELT. I addition to this I'm a member of several groups created by JVG students for students of different subjects. The purpose of these groups is to share academic information and give support to those members who need it. 

Personal Learning Networks are absolutely essential for a teacher for someone who wants to teach must always be ready to learn and even though mine is very limited I feel it is my duty to make it more solid. For the time being, I'm trying to get used to curation sites such as Diigo or Scoop it and I think I will mange to do so. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario